Human hair wig is the most ancient type of wig that we can ever find. Ancient Egyptians used to emphasize their beauty by wearing them. Even today wigs made of natural hair are always the first choice for any wig wearer. Nowadays synthetic hairs are used to make them which have the texture of natural hair. But there are certain benefits that entice people to buy human hair wigs . glueless lace wig
These wigs usually last long and a wearer finds it comfortable to use it throughout the day compared to the synthetic ones. You can style the hairs in any form you like since they are natural. But in case of the synthetic hairpieces you cannot alter the style. Finally, these are less vulnerable than the synthetic one as you stay beside hot areas like fireplaces and yet the high temperature won’t damage it. But you can get all the benefits of it if you take proper care and maintenance at regular intervals.
Care and Maintenance
- Don’t allow oil to seep into these wigs. Besides washing it, you should also clean your own hair. You can also wear a wig cap under it so that the oil secreted in your scalp cannot come in contact with it.
- Always remove the tangles before you wash it. A wig pick is the best tool to remove the tangles.
- Don’t wash it regularly. You can wear it at a stretch for at least eight times before washing.
- During the wash, use lukewarm water and shampoo. Put your wig in to the soapy water and soak it for five minutes. Now squeeze the water gently from it and rinse it carefully in lukewarm water. While rinsing, put shampoo in your hand and massage your wig softly.
- You need to condition it as well, after washing. Hence, you can use conditioner but remember that too much of conditioner can spoil it. Read the instructions printed on your conditioner bottle to use the correct amount.
- Use a large towel to dry it. Keep the wig inside the towel and blot it to dry. You can then put it on a stand for air dry. Since it is made of natural hair you also use a blow dryer.